Date and Place of BirthMarch 8, 1969, Sofia, Bulgaria
AddressInstitute of Thracology
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
13 Moskovska Street
BG-1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Sofia University �St. Kliment Ohridski� 1988 - 1993 Five-year course of study in History, with a specializatioin in Ancient History, Palaeobalkan Studies and Thracology
- MA Degree, Sofia University "St.Kliment Ohridski", 1993 - 1994 Newly-discovered Epigraphical Monuments from Moesia, Thracia and Macedonia (I-IV century)
- New Bulgarian University, Sofia, 1993 - 1996 Three-year graduate course of study in Ancient Religion and Culture of Southeastern Europe.
- PhD Student, Institute of Thracology, Sofia The Cult of Dionysos in Moesia Inferior and Thrace I-III century (Epigraphical monuments)
Field of research Ancient history and Thracology, Ancient Epigraphy, Religion and Culture of Southeastern Europe.
- Teaching Experience
- October 1996 to presentAssistant Professor on Ancient Religion and Culture and on Thracology at the Department of Mediterranean Studies, New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
Center International d'Etude de la Religion Grecque Antique;
Association Internationale d'Epigraphie Grecque et Latine;
Fondation pour le Lexicon Iconographicum Mythologiae Classicae;
F�d�ration Internationale des Associations d'Etudes Classiques;
International Lychnological Association.